VOLVO Vida Dice Diagnostic System
1. DICE – Diagnostic Communication Equipment, is a tool that is used together with VIDA all-in-one to communicate with the vehicle. Communication makes diagnosing and troubleshooting the vehicle possible, as well as downloading software.
2. DICE has an integrated CARB cable, which is connected to the vehicle’s diagnostic socket. When connecting to the vehicle, DiCE is powered as long as the battery is charged.
3. DICE has a folding hook that is designed for hanging the unit from one of the grab handles in the vehicle for example.
4. DICE is equipped with four status LEDs that indicate the status of the software, the USB communication and the interface to the car.
5. At one end of the unit, there is a DC input where a battery cable or adaptor(12V) can be connected. The adaptor is used when upgrading and troubleshooting the DICE.
6.In the other end of the unit, there is a removable cover that could be removed by turning the screw on the cover.
For Vida DICE Diagnostic Communication Equipment, is a tool that is used together with VIDA all-in-one to communicate with the vehicle. Communication makes diagnosing and troubleshooting the vehicle possible, as well as downloading software.
Software version: 2013A
1.Administration – General information, design and function
2.Standard components, service materials and consumables. General information (among other things, control modules, SRS, general safety) as well as
3.service and maintenance
4.Engine with mounting and equipment
8.Suspension and steering
9.Springs, shock absorbers and wheels
10.Body and interior – among other things, diagnostics, design and function, repair and spare part information
11.Other – special vehicles, e.g., ambulances, police cars. Components that deviate from standard.
1.DICE device with OBDII cable
2.USB A to MINI USB angled cable
3.DVD with VIDA 2013D English (activated)
4.Version we offer now: VIDA 2013A English (locally activated, no online services; login as username “1”)