Real MB STAR C5 SD CONNECT
Real MB SD Connect Compact 5 Star Diagnosis with WIFI for Cars and Trucks Multi-Langauge
Mercedes Benz SD Connect C5:
1. The New MB SD Connect Compact 5 Star Diagnosis support wireless diagnoses
2. New MB SD Connect Compact 5 Star Diagnosis not only supports K line, CAN-BUS and UDS but will do DOIP diagnoses protocol.
The old MB STAR C4 main board does not have a UDS chip, so old MB STAR C4 can not support it;
3. Multiplexer is a real C5 with the HDD inside,
4. Connector adopt Military quick swap technology.
5. All core accessories adopt original new packing chip, and 24hours testing, guarantees the quality of our products;
Supported Multi-Language: English/Bulgarian/Danish/Greek/Spanish/French/Italian/Korean/Polish/Romanuan/Serbo-Croatian/ Turkish/Czech/German/Finish/Hyngarian/Japanese/Dutch/Portuguese/Russian/Swedish/Chinese
cover from 2000 onwards
Support Offline and Online Programming
All cables and software required is included
Item Details Quantity
C5 STAR MULTIPLEXER WIFI Enabled – 1
16 PIN OBD II cable NEW – 1
CC Cable – 1
PANASONIC CF-D1 ToughBook Tablet – 1
WIFI MB Star C5 Product Description
1. Intel processor
2. Integrated WLAN function for wireless operation with SD connect and connection to the IT network
3. Ethernet interface for wired connection to the IT network
4. Connecting to HMS 990 USB Measuring Technology
5. Power management controls power supply and consumption and adjusts to specified power-saving mode
6. Support WIFI function
Why buy Xentry C5?
For the new S-Class (model 222) w205
Xentry connect devices will diagnose w222 S-Class.
XENTRY CONNECT includes an Ethernet switch, which switches the TCP/IP messages in the event of DoIP diagnosis on the vehicle side.
12 month Warranty
Buy update HDD from us whenever needed
Quality Guarantee XENTRY CONNECT C5 kit
DOIP is ISO 13400 diagnostic protocol
ISO 13400-1:2011 describes the general use cases and communication scenarios which are covered by an Internet Protocol-based vehicle communication standard.
The diagnostic communication (DoIP) protocol supports the standardised service interface as specified in ISO 14229-2.
The descriptions in ISO 13400-1:2011 covers different application layer implementations, such as:
enhanced vehicle diagnostics (system diagnostics beyond legislated functionality, non-emissions-related system diagnostics);
WWH-OBD (World-Wide Harmonised On-Board Diagnostics) as specified in ISO 27145-2 and ISO 27145-3.
The Mercedes and Land Rover JLR all use this new Diagnostic Protocol now.
Where would you need DOIP device??
when you test Mercedes car like w222 w205
In Audio\Command section you can find DoIP test page.
Software included internally on C5 on SSD
– Engines (All Petrol, Diesel and hybrid Systems )
– Transmissions and Electronic Selector Modules
– Airmatic and Active Body Control Suspension Systems
– Drive Authorisation System
– Sam (Signal Acquisition) Modules
– Air Conditioning / climate control Systems
– Instrument Cluster
– Tyre Pressure Control
– Parktronic System
– TV Tuner
– Headlamp Range Adjustment
– Seat Electronics
– Automatic Clutch System ACS
Real MB Star C5 Supported Vehicles
Super Sports Car