HGV Renault Diagnostic Scanner 88890300 Vocom
Panasonic CF52 Laptop installed and ready to work right out of the box
Renault NG10 software along with the Diagnostic Scanner 88890300 Vocom For Renault HGV
This Kit for renault truckS,fullY activated and ready to use.
Vocom Diagnostic Kit (88890300)
1, 88890300 Vocom Interface
2, 88890304 OBD2 Cable
3, 88890306 8pin Cable
4, 9993832 14pin Cable
5, 12pin Cable for Renault trucks
6, 88890305 USB cable
7, 95% new CF52 Laptop with Renault NG10 software
( CF52 hardware configure: T7100/P8400 CPU/ 2G RAM / 160G HDD/15″ Led)
Tech Tool (TT) supports the repair and diagnostic process of HGV Renault as well as other HGV makes. It was developed to give advanced access to independent repair shops making repairs easier and more cost efficient.
TT can be used in the workshop, out in the field, at the roadside, or during test drives.
TT diagnostics applications covers the whole repair process through the use of plug-ins.
With TT you can diagnose, test, calibrate, and program a product.
A product could be a vehicle, engine, or a machine.
TT also provide functions for updating the tool, communication with products, and other external applications. The set of cables, user authorizations, and available languages are adjustable.
The basic workflow in Tech Tool is the same for all products:
• Identify a product.
• View information history.
• Diagnose a selected product.
• Test a selected product.
• Program a selected product.
• Calibrate a selected product.
Supported companies and electrical systems:
• Volvo Trucks (Older el. system, Vehicle el. ’98, VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION4 – FH4/FM4);
• Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed v2, Multiplexed v3);
• Volvo Construction Equipment;
• Volvo Penta (VERSION2);
• Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III, ITC, IV, IV+);
• Renault Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4);
• UD Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3).