LEXIA3 system for Citroen Peugeot V7.83
NOW SHIPPING WITH DELL E6 SERESE i5 CHIPSET
A dealer Level diagnostic scanner, comprehensively covering Citroen and Peugeot cars. users are given same access as an authorized dealer.
This diagnostics software will allow you to perform complete diagnosis of models from 1995 to present models.
Unlike other universal car scanner tools which only read trouble codes, this software performs nearly ALL the functions a Peugeot Citroen Dealer can perform
Our diagnostic interface contains K-Line multiplexer, CAN-BUS interfaces and SAE J1850 bus (both PWM and VPW).
The following diagnostic functions are supported:
1. Read identification
2. Displays complete identification of control unit, e.g. part number, software/hardware version, manufacturer.
3. Read trouble codes.
4. Displays all stored and pending trouble codes with complete description (e.g. “Rail pressure – too low pressure”).
5. Program supports report printing or copy to clipboard.
6. Clear trouble codes.
7. A function clears all stored trouble codes and other diagnostic information.
8. Auto-scan (complete car scan/test)
9. Detects all ECUs (electronic control units) installed in car and reads all diagnostic fault codes.
10. Measured Values
11. Program displays live Data like Engine Speed, Battery voltage, Oxygen Sensor, Coolant Temperature, etc.
12. Values can be displayed in graph, 9 values at once, or full listing (all measured values). Logging to file is also supported, which allows offline analysis.
13. Actuator test: Actuator test activates particular actuator (e.g. turn on fuel pump, lock/unlock wheel, lock/unlock doors, cut off fuel, etc..)
14. Programming functions/Adaptation: This feature is of great importance in all vehicles because systems like Engine control units, Immobilizers, Airbags, Alarms, Body Control Units, and some others, require you to perform reset or programming procedures after car repair is done, or even configuration after replacing broken Control Unit.
fully installed and set up to use right out of the box